Resolve enumerations as string in URL when using oData in .net Core 2.0

In our current project we are using oData V4 with .Net Core 2.0. Everything woked fine using different filters and query options until we started working with enumertaions. It was important to us to have the enumatraions represented as a string so we can use the enum-value itself as a filter – and not a […]

Automatic Cookies Challenge in dotnet core not working

I recently have tested the authorization part of dotnet core. I used the version Microsoft.AspNetCore.Authorization 1.1.0. Everything worked great until I came to the part where I implemented and tested the redirect to the login page of an unauthorized user. When I was not logged in with a user I should have automatically been redirected […]